Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Self image

Here is a shot that I recived today and I really wanted to share it with you guys. It left a great impact on me and hope you will feel the same~



Before you start complaining that I am out of focus in both real presence and reflection I should share with you why that exact "mistake" made me love this photo so much.

Every morning I sit in front on the mirror and I look at myself, I think about the things I need to change about myself, improve if you want... I put on a mask and I think how life would be if I were someone else.

Many of us try to be or become someone else, someone that we are not and sometimes I feel like I get lost in this process. I feel like I am not myself anymore, but at the same time I am not the person I want to be.

A lot of time we get lost and our self image gets blurred. We tend to hate ourselves and sometimes we even forget who we really are.

You should not hate yourself and you should definitely not forget who you really are. Why?

Because being yourself will truly make you beautiful. 

0 comments: