Saturday, April 5, 2014

Lolita with an edge?

Well today we actually had a small Japanese themed festival not too far away from where I live. So of course I had to join in. The bad weather kinda ruined the whole festival/picnic idea because the event had to be moved inside.

But the bad weather did not only interfeer with the event location, but also with my planned lolita coordinate. It was too cold to wear the coord that I've already prepared in advance and since my other resurces were limited I had to improvize.

I just moved and the only warm thing I had was a black male hoodie, so I had to build the coord from that.

I also restrained myself from using brand dresses since the weather was really bad, and the event was in a park where everything was muddy because of the rain.

Anyways...

I wore my AP Milky-chan replica that I got really cheap from second hand sales on fb. The shoes are from Bodyline and I made the accessories myself.

I also had a fast photoshoot and it was really really fun. Here are some shots, I hope you will like them:



I like it how I was put in a quite strange location for a lolita photoshoot, but the hoodie and cap made it work really great. 

I hope you enjoyed reading~

0 comments: